*Loan rates reflect the lowest rate available on approved credit as determined by the credit-worthiness of each applicant. For RV Loans with terms up to 36 months, the APR is 3.0%. For terms from 37-60 months, APR is 4.0%. For terms from 61 – 72 months, APR is 4.5%. For terms from 73 – 120 months, APR is 5.0%. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Mobile check deposits as easy as Point, Tap, Send!
BSCU Mobile Deposit is here!
We know you’re busy. Why not save a trip to the branch? Make mobile check deposits using your smart phone – wherever you are!
Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our mobile banking app. You must be enrolled in BSCUatHOME Online Banking and download BSCU’s TouchBanking app—if you’re already enrolled in online banking, download the TouchBanking app in the App Store or Google Play. Our app code is bscumobile.
If you are already using the mobile app, you’re ready to go!
Please note that there is a minimum 4-day hold on checks deposited using BSCU Mobile Deposit.
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile device.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Tips for a worry-free check photo
To ensure a clean check photo, use the following tips:
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try to avoid capturing the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- Ensure there are no shadows across the check and that all four corners are visible.
- Check your photo to make sure the check does not appear blurry.
- Make sure the numbers at the bottom of your check (MICR line) is readable.
*Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Buffalo Service Credit Union. All rights reserved.
Get CardValet® for your Visa® Debit Card!
The CardValet® mobile app lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go! When you download the CardValet® app onto your mobile device, you have the power to:
- Control spending and set limits by store.
- Control the area where your debit card can be used.
- Turn your card on and off to protect against misuse and fraud.
- Monitor balances and transactions.
Click here for our Quick Reference Guide, which will give you step-by-step instructions to download and use CardValet® to take better charge of your BSCU Visa® Debit Card.
Get the app today!